The Running Planner and Training Journal
A planner and training journal designed specifically for runners who want to accomplish their goals.
You pick the start date and the duration. Available in 3 month, 6 month, and 12 months.Shop now
The Ready Planner training journal has multiple ways to plan
- Monthly Calendars allow you to schedule your workouts for the next week, month or year.
- Set seasonal and monthly goals to keep you motivated.
- Plan specific types of workouts and even note fuel & hydration needs.
Daily training logs let you reflect on your workout
- Fill in as much or as little as you need to track your progress over time.
- Each running log has a space to track time, distance, pace, elevation, heart rate and more.
- Use the wellness section for injury prevention and tracking.
- Give yourself kudos in the accomplishments section.
- A large notes section lets you add other relevant information like motivation levels or weather.
- Combine the log and notes sections to track cross training workouts as well.
You’ve trained hard all month and now it’s time to reflect on how it went
- At the end of each month you’ll be prompted to check in with yourself and your goals.
- Brag about your total miles and fastest splits.
- Consider the tough parts and how you got through them.
- Pick a favorite workout or accomplishment.
- An adjacent journal page gives you more space to review what you have done and what you might want to do differently.
Choose a start date and duration
The planner is dated to make it easy to plan for races and events.
The logs are dated too. This encourages accountability and conveys progression of your training season.See all options
- Monthly calendar
- Goal planning
- Run and workout logs
- Monthly review
- Year in review
- Race logs